ARE YOU READY TO
FIND YOUR VOICE?
VOICEOVER CLASSES WITH TANIA GUNADI NOW IN SESSION!
Limelight Acting Studio is proud to announce the addition of Actress, Producer and Voiceover Superstar Tania Gunadi as our newest Coach!
Choose from our 3-month program for beginners or month-to-month classes for beginner to intermediate level coaching and training!
MEET YOUR COACH
Tania started her career on the Disney Channel in TV series and movies, including Pixel Perfect, Go Figure, Imagination Movers and Aaron Stone (her first series regular role). From there, Tania landed numerous guest starring, recurring, and series regular roles, including Transformers Prime (HASBRO), Penn Zero (Disney XD), AP BIO (NBC), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), Wiener Park (WB), The Magic of Ordinary Days (Hallmark Hall of Fame), Enlisted (FOX), Bizaardvark (Disney), Graves (Epix) and feature films such as Bob Funk, Possession, Such Good People and Snow Bride.
Tania can also be heard as a variety of character voices on animated shows and feature films such as Trese (Netflix), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Jetsons, Zambezia, Scooby Doo, DC Super Hero Girls and Shimmer & Shine (Nickelodeon).
For those gamers out there, you may have seen her as the lead character Ajna in the video game "Indivisible" and other games like League of Legends and World of Final Fantasy.
While Tania brings some serious on camera acting chops to the table, her work as a voice over artist is even more impressive! Together, we have developed an exciting new Voice Over program, which Tania will lead.
So if you’re curious about exploring a career in the wonderful world of voice over acting, look no further! We’ve got one of the best in the business ready to teach you!
WE NOW OFFER 2 EXCITING OPTIONS FOR VOICEOVER COACHING AND TRAINING!
BEGINNER LEVEL VOICEOVER & ACTING TECHNIQUE WITH TANIA GUNADI
1-2 people per class for 1 hour.
This is a 3-month program where each week you will learn and practice acting skills on the microphone.
• Finding your voice.
• Exploring characters from human to robot to animals to inanimate objects.
• How to give life to animated characters.
• Villains and Superhero Action Sequences.
• Applying acting skills to voice acting.
• Breaking down animation script and video games.
• Mic techniques to develop characters and nuances of voices.
• Combining live action, improv and voiceover.
• Exercises to discover the range of your emotions and moment to moment acting.
• Tricks and tips on how to work with directors and other actors in the recording studio.
• How to analyze commercial copy.
• Voiceover tips for recording on mic.
• ADR and dubbing.
• Mock Client and Producer Sessions for Voiceover: what to expect in the recording booth when you book the job.
• Understanding the business of voice acting and how it relates to live action.
BEGINNER AND INTERMEDIATE LEVEL - ONGOING CLASS WITH TANIA GUNADI
2-4 people per class for 1 1/2 hours
This is a month-to-month class where each week, you will be acting on camera or on microphone.
Hone your craft by working on different genres for TV/Film/Commercial and Voiceover. Practice auditioning and breaking down scripts. Mastering exercises on how to explore your imagination, emotions, and actions to create characters. Mock auditions, callbacks, producer sessions, self-tapes and learning the ins and outs of filming on set. You will also be guided in the business aspect, such as submissions, getting representations, union membership and how to take your career to the next level.